THE PROBLEM :
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is responsible for enforcing commercial catering health and safety regulations which can cover a wide ranging spectrum of businesses including pubs, hotels, restaurants, cafes, fast food outlets, bistros, contract caterers and others where food and drink is prepared and served for the general public. Many accidents occur in kitchens every day and it is the HSE‚Äôs responsibility to ensure that regulations are adhered to in order to minimise the risks. Of course, hygiene in the kitchen is also an integral part of kitchen workplace safety. While the life of a chef is often glamorized on television, a commercial kitchen is a workplace that can be fraught with dangers. Sharp knives, hot liquids, slick floors and open flames all pose risks to the health and safety of restaurant and food service workers. With training, employees can learn proper workplace practices and good habits that will greatly reduce these risks.
At the end of this programme, the participants are expected to:
- Understand role and responsibility of workplace (kitchen) safety
- Common Causes of Accidents in the Kitchen
- To know Exposure to Hot and Harmful Substances
- How to safety their self when in the workplase especially at kitchen.
- Role of workplace (kitchen) and its relationship with other departments
- Planning and organizing workplace (kitchen) department
- Workplace (kitchen) standards / trends
- Human resource and training employees in workplace (kitchen)
- Explain about kitchen equipment
- Explain about causes of accidents in the kitchen
- Exposure to Hot and Harmful Substances
- Explain about Manual Handling
- Safety and security
Everybody or professional who wants to broaden knowledge or gain benefits from this course.
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir, City Tour
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta)
- Quota minimum Running 2 peserta (jogja, Solo, Semarang) Quota minimum Running 3 peserta (Jakarta , Bandung dan Surabaya ) – ( Untuk Manado, Bali , Batam, Pontianak, Balikpapan dan Lombok Quota minimal 4 peserta)