Waste Management and Pollution Control Training
The term ‘Waste Management’ collectively means the management of waste from its inception to the final stage of disposal. Thus, as one single unit it encompasses right from the collection, disposal, recycling, to which the processes of monitoring and regulation, respectively belong to, along with the legal frameworks that enable the occurrence of waste management.
By attending this training course, participants will be able to know how to lessen management cost and create commercial opportunities by using a range of tools to explore opportunities in waste prevention, re-use and recycling. Participants will also have an insight to the advantages of managing waste and controlling pollution through understanding energy generation from biological waster – including food waste.
- Identifying Waste Streams in your Organisation
- The value of Waste Streams
- Waste management practices
- Evaluating the performance of current waste contractors and sub-contractors
- Auditing the life cycle of waste
- The benefits of the 7 R’s in Waste Management
- Monitoring and review of your performance
Who Should Attend?
- Health and Safety Managers
- Environmental managers
- Facility Managers
- Operations Personnel & Managers, Shift Supervisors & Shift Team Leaders
- Process and warehouse staff
Sustainable Waste Management
- Waste Management Policies
- Sustainable waste management: Best practice
- Environmental risks and their management and control
- Managing Pollution in the Environment
- Understanding the Life Cycle of Waste
- Waste prevention best practice in the industry
- The true cost of waste
- Behaviour and culture of Waste management
- Industrial solid waste: audits and minimization strategies
- Management of landfills
- Industrial Waste Strategies
Re-Use and Recycling of Waste
- The role of Materials Recovery Facilities (MRFs)
- The role of transfer stations
- The science of composting in Waste management
- Open windrow composting
- ‘In-Vessel Composting’ (IVC)
- Food Waste
- AD of Food waste
- Good practice in the management of food waste
- Waste Incineration with energy recovery
- Energy from Waste Incineration (EfW)
- EfW for Municipal Waste
- Landfill: Hazards and risks
Land Waste Disposal
- Principles of sustainable landfill in various countries
- Landfill: Engineering considerations
- Long-term storage of waste
- The future of Waste Management
- Course summary
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)