Pelatihan Warehouse Operations Best Practices
Warehouse managers know all too well that the task of managing operations for a warehouse facility is far from straightforward. Warehouse operations managers are tasked with ensuring the efficient flow of products in and out of the facility, optimizing the building’s layout, making sure orders are fulfilled and products are in stock, but not overstocked. Add ensuring profitability and minimizing overhead and labor costs to the mix, and warehouse operators have their work cut out for them. Warehouse Operations training is designed for sales managers, area managers and account managers.
With so many factors to balance, considerations to weigh in every decision, and pressure from stakeholders on all sides the course aims at providing the participants how to be more productive, minimize expenses, and maintain a smooth supply chain flow.
Who Should Attend
Warehouse Operations training course is designed for sales managers, area managers and account managers.
- Organize with care
- Have real, actionable data
- Execute cycle counting operations to enhance inventory accuracy
- Re-slot your pick positions as often as necessary
- Automate where it makes sense – but understand the ROI
- Consider labor management tools to optimize performance
- Define how to plan & pick orders – in advance
- Focus on Replenishment
- Secure your operation
- Measure, measure, measure. Then do it again…and ignore some of it.
- Don’t work in the dark. Literally
- Organize inventory management
- Train relentlessly, over and over to break bad habits and instill good ones.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)