Vibration Analysis is one of the most powerful condition based maintenance technologies, and the cornerstone of many predictive maintenance programs. It is also widely utilized for troubleshooting and fault diagnosis of machinery and structures. In recent years, much emphasis has been given to on-line or permanently installed vibration monitoring for machinery that is inaccessible, critical to process, and/or very expensive.
The future advancement of equipment condition monitoring technologies is intrinsically tied to the application and development of on-line or permanently installed systems. As the advantages of asset management and reliability strategies become widely accepted and aggressively implemented, significant emphasis is being placed on equipment condition monitoring. In fact, the historic barrier between production and maintenance will soon fall victim to the understanding that equipment condition data is as important as process parameters, and significantly influences production, quality, safety, and profitability.
For many petroleum facilities, on-line vibration monitoring systems are used as machinery protection systems, and therefore installed only on critical equipment. The objective is to eliminate process downtime through equipment that is 100% available and reliable. At the same plant, there may also be monitoring of general purpose machinery using portable instruments. The objective of this program is to reduce maintenance expense through early detection of equipment and component defects. As on-line systems become readily available and accepted, walk around monitoring programs are improved using permanently installed sensors and hardware, typically installed at inaccessible or hazardous locations.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- The primary causes of vibration in machinery is due to imbalance of rotors
- This seminar will cover basic balancing terminology and a practical guide to solving single and dual plane balancing of rigid. flexible rotors and some of the challenges and pitfalls one can encounter during the process of balancing.
- Understand the basics of vibration measurement.
- Demonstrate the basics of signal analysis.
- Understand measurement and the characteristics of vibration signals.
- Use Data Acquisition Equipment for vibration signals.
- Understand CSI 2130 System overview and set up.
- Transferring measurement data between the data collector and Machine Suite and vice versa.
- Route creation and set up & Route data collection.
- Collecting off route data.
- Reviewing measurement results in the field.
- Analyzing vibration spectrums.
- Two channel/balancing/bump test/recorder overview.
- Guidelines for implementing a portable condition monitoring program.
- Apply vibration analysis for different machinery faults.
- Apply specific techniques for pumps, compressors, engines, turbines and motors.
- Apply vibration based fault detection and diagnostic techniques.
- Diagnose machinery related problems with vibration analysis techniques.
- Apply advanced signal processing techniques and tools to Vibration analysis.
- Detect, locate and diagnose faults in rotating and reciprocating machinery using vibration analysis techniques.
- Identify conditions of resonance and be able to rectify these problems
What Is Vibration And How Can It Be Used To Evaluate Machinery Condition?
- What Is Vibration Frequency And How Does It Relate To A Time Wave Form?
- What Is Vibration Displacement?
- What Is Vibration Velocity?
- What Is Vibration Acceleration?
- What Is Vibration Phase?
- What Is The Vibration Spectrum?
- Difference between RMS, Peak and Peak-Peak Vibration Amplitude?
- When To Use Displacement, Velocity Or Acceleration?
- How Much Is Too Much Vibration?
- What Is Overall Vibration?
- Understanding Phase and Its Application?
- How to Make Phase Measurements?
- Using Phase Analysis in Vibration Diagnostics?
Overview of Vibration Transducer and How to Properly Select Them
- Types Of Vibration Transducers And Their Optimum Applications
- Velocity Pickups
- Noncontact Eddy Current Displacement Probes
- Shaft Contact Displacement Probes
- Shaft Sticks
- Shaft Riders
- Mounting Of Transducer
- Transducer Mounting Application
Proven Method for Specifying Spectral Band Levels And Frequencies Using Todays Predictive Maintenance Software System
- Brief Review Problems Detectable By Vibration Analysis
- Specification Of Overall Vibration Alarm Bands For Various Machine Types
- How To Specify Spectral Alarm Bands For Various Machine Types And Configurations
- Examples Of Various Machines With Spectral Alarm Bands Specified For Them
Common Pitfalls in Everyday Vibration Measurements
- Choosing Measurements Location
- Machine And Point Identification
- Measurement Parameters
- Instrument Selection, Setup, And Condition
- Measurements Techniques
- Transducer Mounting And Probes
- Effect Of Transducer Mounting On Vibration Measurements
Digital Signal Processing
- Related Time waveform Length And Frequency Band Width To Sampling Rate And Sample Size
- Choose The Correct Analysis Window For Each Vibration AnalysisOpportunity
- Recognize Limitation Of Digital Signal Processing
1.0 Practical case study
CSI 2130 Machinery Health™ Analyzer
Dual channel vibration analyzer.
Introduction to the CSI 2130
- Standard Equipment and Accessories.
- Panels (front, top, side, bottom).
Shell Program Overview
- The CSI 2130 Shell.
- Analyze and Advanced Analyze.
- Basic Setup (File Utility, Set Display Units, Communications Setup).
Communications and RBMcom.
- Understanding RBMcom.
- Downloading Routes with RBMcom.
- Uploading Route Data with RBMcom.
Cables, Adapters and accessories.
- What is a Route?
- Using a Route.
- Route Data Collection.
- Add Notes.
- Downloading Routes and Uploading Data.
- Using Analyze.
- Manual Analyze.
- Special Features.
- Third Octave.
- True Zoom and Zoom Analysis.
- Peak and Phase.
- Filtered Orbit.
- Cross Channel Phase.
Advanced Analyze Functions
- Analyze Mode.
- Impact testing.
- Advanced Cross Channel Testing.
- Two Channel Plot Setup
- Applications and Insights Related to Impact Testing.
- The Balancing Machine As A Measuring Tool
- Unbalance Mass Causes Free Centrifugal Force
- Causes Of Unbalance
- Understand how to measure runout on machinery rotors. To measure runout on machinery rotors.
- Ascertain what types of machinery could be balance in-situ (i.e. in place) and what types of machinery are better suited for balance correction in a shop balancing machine.
- Centrifugal Force Increase With TheSquareOfSpeed
- Unit Of Unbalance
- Types Of Unbalance
- Effect Of Unbalance And Rotational Speed
- Balancing Machines
- Types Of Balancing Machines
- Establishing A Purchase Specifications
- Determining The Right Balancing Speed
- Direction Of Rotation
- Rigid Vs. Flexible Rotor
- Flexible Vs. Rigid Rotor
- Unbalance Correction Methods
- The Problem Of Balancing Machine In Operational Condition
- The Peculiarities Of The Field Balancing Machine
- The Main Sequence For Balancing Procedure
- Determine whether a rotor should be balanced in one plane or more than one plane.
- obtain information on current balance standards (ISO & ANSI), balance quality grades, and what balance grades are typically assigned to specific machine types
- Review acceptable vibration levels of various types of rotating machinery.
- Cover the preliminary checks that should be made prior to attempting a balance correction on a machinery rotor.
Introduction to Vibration Signature Analysis And How To Diagnose Machine Operating Condition
- Eccentric Rotors
- Bent Shaft
- Mechanical Looseness
- Tracking Of Rolling Element Bearings Failure Stage Using Vibration Signature Analysis
- Journal Bearings Failure
- Electrical problem
- Gear Problem Detection
- critical Problem Detection
- Belt Drive Problem
- Resonance Problem
- Hydraulic And Aerodynamic Forces Problem
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag,.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Lokasi training Pilihan : di Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bandung, Bali, Lombok, Malang, Balikpapan, Bogor, Batam, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Makasar, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Timor Leste, Singapura, Kuala lumpur .