Training Truck and Loader Mining Systems
This course teaches participants best practice planning approaches f0r truck and loader mining systems as well as operational improvement initiatives to improve site productivity and reduce costs.
- Understand the factors that impact on fleet productivity and cost.
- Learn how to best design the layout of a mine taking into account equipment characteristics.
- Learn how to build various haulage simulation models to analyse the cost benefit of new initiatives.
- Know how the choose the optimal number of trucks for a given scenario taking into account both productivity and costs.
Who is the Course For?
- Mine Planning Engineers
- Planning Managers / Superintendents
- Senior Operational Personnel
- Equipment Manufacturers
Mine Design & Layout
Cost effective mining methods, approach to mine design, and impact of design on schedule.
Overview of operational characteristics, rear dump trucks, bottom dump trucks, trolley assist, equipment components, and future technology.
Overview of operational characteristics, rope shovels, excavators (backhoe & face shovel), front end loaders, and surface miners.
Truck productivities (travel time estimation, cycle time influences, and performance curves), loader productivities, and integrated truck and loader fleet productivity.
Working area dimensions (optimal bench heights / width), maintaining bench grade, haulroad design / maintenance, loading techniques, and truck dumping.
Factors Affecting Fleet Productivity & Cost Loader buckets, matching, operating rules, philosophy, rolling resistance, and mixed truck fleets.
Time value of money, marginal costing, discounted average cost, ownership costs, operating costs, and fleet costs.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.