Transportation Management System Training
A transportation management system (TMS) is a subset of supply chain Management concerning transportation operations and may be part of an enterprise resource planning system.
- Percentage of On Time Pick Up or Delivery Performance relative to requested
- Cost Per Metric – mile; km; weight; cube; pallet
- Productivity in monetary terms, e.g., cost per unit weight or shipping unit
- Productivity in operational terms, e.g., shipping units/order or weight/load
Who Should Attend
Transport Management training course is designed for managers, assiatant managers and superviors from the transportation department.
- Planning and optimizing of terrestrial transport rounds
- Inbound and outbound transportation mode and transportation provider selection
- Management of motor carrier, rail, air and maritime transport
- Real time transportation tracking
- Service quality control in the form of KPIs
- Vehicle Load and Route optimization
- Transport costs and scheme simulation
- Shipment batching of orders
- Cost control, KPI (Key performance indicators) reporting and statistics
- Freight Audit
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)