Pelatihan The High Care of Customer
In this increasingly competitive world, customers are in a position to demand forever increasing levels of service and quality. Rather than simply react to their demands, successful companies are proactive in the way they manage quality and continuously seek to improve levels of customer satisfaction.
The concept of ‘Customer Care’ is one that is often used without being implemented properly. But if your company lives up to these claims, you will create better customer relationships and a smoother, more efficient and more profitable operation.
To achieve this, we work with you to define your objectives, the way topics need to be covered, and which skills improvements will be most effective.
- To provide bottom line improvements in service delivery, customer growth and profit.
- To increase the level of “Customer satisfaction” by creating service excellence.
- To recognize the need for excellence in customer service in the organization
- Help influence and set customer expectations
- Enables delegates to understand the vital importance of customer service to any organization.
- To assists delegates to provide exceptional customer service, either themselves or through the actions of their staff.
- Measure their own degree of customer focus and be able to apply a variety of methods to get closer to the customer
Who Should Attend
- The programme is suitable for business professionals in customer facing positions or with specific responsibilities for Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction. It will be especially valuable to those in specific customer service roles.
- The programme will be of great benefit to people new to the role, as well as more experienced officers seeking to examine and enhance their service quality and customer satisfaction skills
- What is Customer Care?
- Understanding the different between good service and great service.
- How to make great customer service a mission
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Meeting Expectations
- Telephone Techniques
- Dealing with Challenges
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Handling customers’ inquires and solve their problems effectively.
- Handling conflicts that arise with the customers
- Making customer service a win-win situation.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)