The Art Of Supervisory Skills Training
In this course, you will learn the main principles of supervisory skills. The course focuses on established management theories and frameworks that will help you improve leading a team. The course contains various case studies and examples on improving interpersonal skills, providing support to the team and using the correct style of leadership based on an individual’s capability and maturity.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define supervisory roles and related competencies.
- Apply goal setting and planning in order to obtain commitment of others.
- Organize their time and use delegation as a tool to empower their staff.
- Energize and inspire their team for better performance.
- Demonstrate coaching techniques to manage performance of others.
- Identify team members’ training needs in order to develop them.
Who Should Attend?
Second level supervisors who are responsible for the work of first level supervisors, and experienced supervisors who are being developed for promotion.
The Role of the Supervisor
- A New Look at Supervisory Tasks
- How Organizations and Roles Have Changed
- New Supervisory Roles
- Tasks and Responsibilities
- Characteristics of an Effective Supervisor
- Competencies of the 21st Century Supervisor
Goal Setting for Peak Performance
- Personal Goal Setting
- The Goal Planning Process
- Setting Goals for Others
- Strategies for Effective Goal Setting
- Obtaining Goal Commitment
- Management By Objectives (MBO)
Organizing and Delegating Effectively
- Organizing Time
- Setting Priorities
- Organizing Work of Others
- Components of Organizing
- Art of Effective Delegation
- Four “Rights” of Delegation
- Empowering People through Delegation
- Degrees of Delegation
Leading for Results
- Are You a Leader: Self-Assessment
- Modifying your Leadership Style
- Applying Team Leadership Model
- Energizing your Team
- Inspiring Others to Better Performance
Coaching for Success
- The Supervisor as a Coach
- Coaching to Improve Performance
- Habits of Successful Coaches
- Counseling to Resolve Personal Problems
- Managing Performance of Others
Developing and Stretching Your People
- Training versus Development
- Distinguishing between Training and Non Training Needs
- Recognizing Training Needs
- Translating Needs into Objectives
- Techniques in Developing Others
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)