Training Techniques of Organizing Meetings
This course will help the participant to make meetings shorter and more productive and have clear guidelines for the preparation and structure .Also, they will handle difficult people or situations and take decisions.
- make meetings shorter and more productive
- have clear guidelines for the preparation and structure
- decide the purpose and draw up an agenda
- apply skills in chairing and leading meetings
- ensure effective participation
- maintain control
- handle difficult people or situations
- take decisions which are appreciated by participants
- Know with whom to communicate when doing meeting planning tasks
- Match room setup with meeting objectives
- Select the appropriate venue facilities
- Determine food and beverage options
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who chairs meetings and wants to make them structured and meaningful.
- Executive secretaries, secretaries, and any individual with an office support function
- Introduction and overview
- What makes good meetings good / bad meetings bad?
- Obstacles to meeting effectiveness
- Key Characteristics of an effective meeting
- Meeting rules
- Meeting process
- Agenda setting
- Meeting evaluation
- Meeting room
- Recording devices
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)