Training Supplier Assessment and Performance Measurement; Managing Vendor Qualification, Performance and Contract Compliance
This seminar will use the system approach to demonstrate the optimal method in vendor qualification, enhance performance and ensure contract compliance. This fast paced seminar provides both strategic and tactical insights into:
- Casting the net wide enough to ensure an adequate number of suppliers to select from
- Selecting only the best suppliers to participate
- How to measure their performance objectively
- To ensure that they perform according to expectations
- To provide you with an understanding of the law and practice of the risks inherent in the formation and management of contracts.
- Benefit from learning from a seasoned practitioner
- Hearing the practices and experiences of others
- Cover the vital steps in a proper supplier evaluation
- Matching customer requirement with the correct supplier segmentation
- Develop meaningful performance measures
- Learn how to use those performance results for continuous improvement
Who Should Attend?
- Contracts, Contract Administration Professionals
- Other employees in corporate or governmental organisations who have a responsibility for drafting, negotiating, or approving contracts.
- Professionals such as legal and financial staff.
- Supplier assessment
- Supplier initial questionnaire
- Detailed supplier investigation
- Quality management systems
- Vendor qualification
- Supplier performance – what to measure
- Interpreting the results
- The different types of breaches
- The different remedies available
- Determining the quantum of damages
- Determining the final outcome
- Contract formation
- Controlling the contracting process
- Managing liability
- Limits of liability
- Settlement issues
- Enforcement of judgements and awards
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)