Successful Construction Project Administration and Scheduling Training
Most organizations cannot afford the personnel time to apprentice a field administrator-in-training. As a result, many field representatives are sent out to a project unprepared to deal with the specific responsibilities associated with comprehensive field administration. This practical three-day seminar will fill that gap and focus on the technical and personal responsibilities involved in the observation, supervision, and coordination of on-site construction.
This seminar will increase your knowledge of construction practices and control techniques and develop your skills in contract administration and decision-making by studying potential risks before the start of a project.
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the contracting process, risk allocations and project delivery systems
- Perform project schedule/time analysis, critical paths, floats/resource allocation and time-cost relationships
- Identify dispute causes to avoid claims
- Design and implement an effective dispute management system
- Effectively conduct the process of substantial completion and project hand-over
Who Should Attend:
Project Managers • Contract Managers and Coordinators • Field Engineers • Construction Managers and personnel • Contractors • Construction Inspectors • Designers
- Contracting process and risk management
- Project delivery systems and organization
- Construction phase
- Project documentation and control systems
- Scheduling and tracking work progress
- Effective project monitoring
- Changes, disputes, claims and prevention
- Delays and acceleration
- Substantial completion and project hand-over
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.