Pelatihan Strategic Public Relations Management
Understanding of the importance of good Public Relations (PR) as part of the strategic corporate image also, successfully directing a public relations campaign to stimulate external interest in company activities. It will outline PR as an integral part of in company promotion using media operations to enhance confidence internally and to external markets without associated pitfalls. This Strategic Public Relations Management program involves those critical PR issues and clearly defines the role and responsibilities of PR personnel. It also highlights past mistakes and pitfalls of previous international companies who have experienced PR disasters through lack of pre-planning and care.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Structure a strategic PR campaign
- Make clear links between objectives, strategy and evaluation
- Manage and optimise the creative process
- Avoid classic pitch pitfalls
- Learn the tactical skills required for working in strategic public relations
- Develop better communication skills, media relations and writing skills
- Be aware of developments in technology affecting public relations practice
The Strategic Public Relations Management course is for company directors, senior executives and anyone else with a need to understand public relations strategy. This course is designed to teach attendees how to develop their implementation and tactical planning skills into strategic PR campaign planning.
Strategic Public Relations Planning
- PR as part of the ‘marketing mix’
- Identifying the key components of a PR Strategy
- Where are you now? The PR audit
- Creating clever PR campaigns
- Corporate strategy
Public Relations and Communication Management Theory
- Why good internal communication is essential for successful external communication
- Ways of improving your internal communication
- Communication and presentation
- Writing for the media
Public Relations Contexts
PR and Digital Media
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)