Safe Management of Electrical Assets Training
BBM TRAINING will be running the Safe Management of Electrical Assets . The Training will run over two days and has been developed in response to customer demand for practical guidance in this specialised area.
Day one of the seminar will focus on Practical Asset Management and day two will cover the Safe Management of Switchgear, the courses can be taken as a two-day package or as standalone options.
- Gain knowledge to help improve safety and enhance the reliability of switchgear
- Receive practical guidance to interpret the HSG guidelines for executing and managing safe switchgear systems
- Improve the reliability of switchgear assets
- Understand key responsibilities and compliance with the latest regulations and legal obligationsA common sense understanding of the what, why and how of asset management
- What effective asset management can actually achieve within organisations
- An appreciation of how it may be integrated with existing systems for management and maintenance of physical assets
- The importance of asset information, the different types of information that are widely available and the way in which it can be used to inform effective decision making
- Options for dealing with poor asset performance
- The concept of asset lifecycle, what that means in real terms and how it is affected by organisation specific factors
Practical Asset Management in the Real World
Approaches to managing electrical assets
- What is asset management?
- Defining failures
- Maintenance approaches
- What happens in reality?
What drives maintenance schedules in the real
- Understanding the drivers and constraints
- Asset management options
- Establishing the right frameworks
- Understanding the asset management lifecycle
Maintenance and investment decision making
- How do you decide where to spend and invest?
- Understanding the condition data
- How to develop asset evaluation methodologies
- Striking the right balance
Safe Management of Electrical Switchgear
Scope and Switchgear Basics
- Switchgear Safety
- What are the hazards?
Management of Switchgear
- Management systems and principles
- Training and competence
- Operation of switchgear
- Reducing the risk of switchgear failure
- Ancillary equipment
- Assessment of aged switchgear
- Selection of new, replacement or refurbished switchgear
- Measures to limit failure consequences
- Maintenance strategies
- Hazards in maintenance
- Care and maintenance of oil-filled switchgear
- Care and maintenance of non-oil switchgear
- Maintenance induced failures
- Operational aspects
- Actions for managers and supervisors
- Assessing safe working practices
- Dead vs live working
- Decide whether to work dead or live
Actions common to both dead and live working
- Working dead
- Working live
- Decide whether to work dead or live
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.