Public Relation Skills Training
This course will provide the analyze and assess the latest public relations concepts and strategies in a variety of contexts. And appraise certain public relations techniques and approaches appropriately geared to the working environment of Arab institutions.
- Analyze and assess the latest public relations concepts and strategies in a variety of contexts.
- Appraise certain public relations techniques and approaches appropriately geared to the working environment of Arab institutions.
- Practice key public relations skills relating to verbal and written communication, as well as editorial, layout and production techniques.
Who Should Attend?
Public relations officers and other key personnel in the organization whose work involves contact and interaction with the internal/ external public, particularly managers and supervisors in the areas of personnel, marketing, sales, training and administration.
- Public Relations
- Public Relations and Communication
- Public Relations Responsibilities
- Key Public Relations Skills
- Presentation Skills and Techniques
- The Public Relations Promotional Role
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)