Procurement and Supply Chain Management Training
This intensive three days program is designed to address the key strategic considerations for the application and implementation of integrated supply chain management practices. The focus will be on developing supply chain strategies across the supply chain functions. This will incorporate the use of latest business process models and their relationship with segmentation and demand planning. The integrated relationship across the Supply Chain Management (SCM) functions will be considered in the context of the impact of sourcing decisions, supplier selection, delivery decisions, risk, performance measurement and profitability. At the end of the program each participant will be able to develop their own organization’s integrated SCM strategy using latest tools and techniques.
The program is designed to offer practical development and implementation approaches for an SCM strategy in the current economic climate.
A Procurement and SCM strategy will affect the overall direction of the organization and will help to establish the organization’s future environment.
- Study how competitive advantage can be achieved through an integrated procurement and supply chain management approach
- Understanding the impact of enhanced supply chain performance on the overall profitability of the organization
- Ability to address the management of supply chain risks
- Recognition of the value of working across functions
- Develop a focused approach to implement a cohesive supply chain strategy
- Learn to create your own supply chain strategy incorporating world class benchmarking criteria
- Comprehend the approaches that can be applied to integrating procurement, inventory, logistics and warehousing
- Explore the latest thinking on supply chain planning and execution of the integrated concept
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Procurement, supply chain, logistics, and materials managers and directors who wish to broaden and update their skills and knowledge. Procurement and supply chain personnel seeking supply chain integration or who need to understand the impact of supply chain decisions upon their company’s performance e for in-house presentation as well as for “Competency Transfer”.
Procurement and SCM as a Strategic Integrated Unit
- Defining Procurement and SCM
- World Class Procurement and SCM
- Diagnosing Process Capability
- Developing a Procurement and SCM Strategy
SCM as a Competitive Activity
- The Value Chain Model
- Lead Times
- Inventory Decisions
- Category Management
- Moving to World Class
- Managing Internal Resources
- Aligning Procurement and SCM with the Business
- Exploring Price and Cost
- Value Engineering
- Understanding Costs
- Cost Analysis Tools and should Cost Models
Develop your own SCM Strategic Roadmap
- Create your own supply chain strategic roadmap incorporating world class benchmarking criteria
- Marketing the SCM Function
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)