Principles of Carbonate Reservoirs Training
This course is designed to develop skills in understanding the geometry and petrophysical characteristics of carbonate reservoirs. Depositional fabric, grain type and size and subsequent diagenetic modifications are the major controls on carbonate reservoir behaviour. The complex inter-relationship of the depositional and burial history can be unravelled to allow prediction of reservoir facies and reconstruction reservoir models.
- Learning how Carbonates are formed and change through time resulting in the carbonate reservoirs we see today. Participants
- Learning how to identify carbonate facies,
- Understanding the effect of sequence stratigraphy on carbonates,
- Determining the controlling factors for porosity in carbonate reservoirs
Who Should Attend?
- Petroleum geologists
- Geophysicists and engineers
- Basic principles
- Depositional concepts
- Grain types
- Textures and fabrics
- Environmental reconstruction
- Sabkha/tidal flat
- Reef (rudist and coral/algal)
- Slope and redeposited
- Aeolian and lacustrine
- Karst plays
- Primary and secondary porosity
- Pressure solution
- Porosity generation and destruction
- Fracture reservoirs
- Reservoir modelling
- Volumetric assessment in correlation and mapping
- Effects of capillary pressure
- Interface with engineering
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)