Pelatihan Power System Real Time Operation And Reliability Readiness
The Real-time Operations and Reliability Readiness training course is designed to ensure that operators of the bulk electric system have the tools, processes, and procedures in place to operate reliably. The attendees will learn about reactive power and voltage control issues in electric power systems, power system oscillations, power system reliability assessment technique, power system stability, and analysis of blackout development mechanisms in electric power systems, electric system restoration and finally lessons learned from recent major outages will be discussed.
This training course will help balancing authorities, transmission operators, and reliability coordinators to recognize and assess their reliability responsibilities and evaluate how their operations support those responsibilities.
The objectives of this training course is to recognize and respond to abnormal system configurations and to understand the events leading to and the lessons learned from major system outages. This will help improving the reliability performance of electric utilities.
|Recognize and respond to abnormal system configurations|
|Understand the events leading to and the lessons learned from major system outages|
Who Should Attend?
Electrical Engineers, Technicians and Dispatcher who is responsible for the operation and control of transmission & distribution networks, As well as useful for filed operators
Overview of Power Networks
· Power Generation
· Power transmission
· Power Distribution
· Low Voltage Applications
· Network studies
Electric Transmission Lines
· Nature of electricity
· The transmission grid
· Transmission outages
· Components of the transmission system
· Transmission line design
· Advanced Transmission Technologies Real-time ratings of transmission lines
Reactive Power and Voltage Control Issues in Electric Power Systems
· Reactive Power
· Reactive Power in Operations
· A Fundamental Illustration
· Challenges in Voltage Control and Related Security
Power System Oscillations
· Nature of Electromechanical Oscillations
· Role of Oscillations in Power Blackouts
Overview of Power System Reliability Assessment Techniques
· Power System Reliability Assessment
· Analytical Power System Reliability Assessment Methods
· Network Reduction Technique
Power System Stability: New Opportunities for Control
· Power System Stability
· Challenges and Opportunities
Analysis of Blackout Development Mechanisms in Electric Power Systems
· Sequences and Qualitative Classification of Events
· A Generalized Scenario of Cascading Disturbances
· Case Studies
Electric System Restoration
· Conditions That May Result in Major Area Blackouts
· Determine Blackout Extent and System Status
· Restoration of Auxiliary Power to Operable Generation
· Preparation for the Transmission System Restoration
· Restoration of the Transmission System and System Loads
· Reliability Coordinator: Responsibilities during Restoration
· Training and Testing
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)