Plumbing and Pipefitting Training
Aim of this course is to ensure participants are equipped with knowledge and skills in plumbing and pipe pitting activities.
- These courses aim to provide trainees with knowledge and skills in plumbing and pipe fitting.They will be trained to install typical plumbing & sanitary fittings for toilets, inclusive of copper pipe installation, sanitary pipes, fittings, and appliances. They will also be taught to practice good plumbing and pipefitting habits and worksite safety relating to plumbing and sanitary activities.
General construction worker who holds a valid work permit and have some knowledge in minor construction activities.
- General Knowledge of Cold Water Systems and Fittings
- General Knowledge of Sanitary Plumbing and Venting System
- Interpretation of symbols
- Good practices of pipe fittings
- General Safety
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)