Training Petroleum Systems: Hydrocarbons from Source Rock to Reservoirs
- Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- review the petroleum system concept and associated processes,
- get practical insights of basic analysis of geochemical data and reports,
- assess and analyze geochemical data in order to evaluate source rock potential and maturity.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Geologists, geophysicists or geochemists involved in petroleum potential evaluation or in reservoir management.
INTRODUCTION TO PETROLEUM SYSTEMS
SOURCE ROCKS: FORMATION & DISTRIBUTION
- Formation of source rocks:
- Type of organic matter.
- Distribution of source rocks in space & time.
FROM SOURCE ROCK TO ACCUMULATION
- Formation of Oil & Gas:
- Methods for evaluation of the source rocks.
- Modeling of hydrocarbon formation.
MOLECULAR FOSSILS, BIOMARKERS
- Concept of “biomarker”:
- Analytical methods.
- Markers of origin and environments.
- Oil/source rock correlation.
- Maturity parameters.
- Oil spill survey.
ALTERATION IN RESERVOIRS
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.