Pelatihan Performance Management System
A Performance Management System provides an objective and effective framework to evaluate and enhance the productivity of the workforce. The seminar will provide the knowledge and tools to enable the participant to develop a basic performance management system.
- To provide participants with an understanding of the concepts, methodology, and application of Performance Management System (PMS)
- To provide awareness on how organizational goals serve the basis for departmental and individual awareness
- To learn methods of measuring individual performance
Who Should Participate
- human resource managers and personnel
- business owners
II. Rationale for Performance Management
III. Phases of Performance Management
- Performance Planning
- Performance Coaching
- Rewards and Career Development
IV. Performance Appraisal Methods
V. Common Problems Encountered
VI. Tips for Effective Performance Appraisal
VII. Performance Measurement Programs
VIII. Overview of Current Methodologies
- Management by Objective
- Balanced Scorecard
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)