Training Operation, Control, Monitoring and Maintenance Of RO System
An Excellent knowledge of basic operation principles, layout requirements, associated components and maintenance practices for reverse osmosis (RO) plants.
You will gain valuable know-how related treverse osmosis plants on:
- Different membrane configurations used for membrane filtration (MF & UF) and Rapplications.
- Understand Osmosis & Reverse Osmosis.
- Understand RPrinciples
- RPlant Configuration.
- Control scaling, fouling and chemical attack by using appropriate pretreatment technologies.
- Start Up, Shutdown & Daily Operation Instructions.
- Reverse Osmosis Preventive Maintenance.
- Reverse Osmosis membranes cleaning.
Who Should Attend?
Facility/utility engineers, environmental engineers, consulting engineers, technologists, technicians, chemists, operating personnel or anyone requiring a working level knowledge of the theory and practice of reverse osmosis plants. This course will be of particular interest tanyone involved in the operation and maintenance of reverse osmosis or nanofiltration systems.
- Beach wells.
- Open Intake sea water.
- High, Medium, low Brackish water.
- Surface water.
- Municipal water.
- Water Make up.
- Interpreting water analysis.
- Water biology.
- Suspended Solids, Turbidity and SDI.
- Special situations e.g. Iron, Manganese and Aluminum.
- Difference between Cross flow & Depth Flow.
- Reverse Osmosis.
- Membranes pore size.
- Membranes Materials & Structure.
- Reverse Osmosis Definitions.
- Factors Affecting Rperformance.
- Pretreatment System Components.
- ROMAS (Reverse Osmosis Membrane Assembly).
- Post Treatment System.
- Orientation tR.Plant’ REquipments’.
- Corrosion Control.
- Flush/ Cleaning System.
- Feed Water Specs.
- Alarms and Protections.
- Start Up.
- Daily Operation Instructions.
- Chemicals Preparation.
- Back Wash Process.
- Cartridge Filters Replacement.
- Membrane Flow & Probe Test.
- Membrane replacement.
- SDI Test.
- Units conversion.
- Net Driving Pressure NDP.
- HPP & ERT Efficiency calculations.
- Recovery calculations.
- Membranes performance.
- Pump selection’ dozing, feed, etc’.
- Proper installation of flow meters.
Condition Monitoring your Equipment:
- MMFs & CF
- High pressure pump & motor
- Pressure vessels
- Feed/ sea water intake / flushing pumps
- ERT inspection, maintenance, repair
- Pump /motors replacement & alignment
- Equipments Lubrication
- PVC repair & installation.
- How tmaintain a proper & accurate daily log report ?
- Fire Fighting
- Safety :
- Pressure vessels
- Electric motor
Troubleshooting Spiral Wound R& NF Systems
- Importance of record keeping.
- General rule of troubleshooting.
- Signs of trouble.
- Causes and corrective measures.
- Taking the total system approach.
Cleaning Rand NF Membrane Elements
- Introductory Remarks
- When tClean
- Defining a Foulant and Scalant
- pH and Temperature Limits
- FT30 Resistance tCleaning Agents
- Cleaning Carbonate Scaling
- Cleaning Sulfate Scaling
- Cleaning Organic Fouling
- Cleaning Biological Fouling
- Cleaning Iron Fouling
- Cleaning Silt Fouling
- Cleaning Carbon Fouling
- Chemical Attack
- Permeate Back Pressure
- The Cleaning Process
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)