Managing Employee Performance, Behavior and Attitudes Training
The key to understanding and managing people effectively is to know something about what makes people tick. What are the things that determine individual behavior and motivation? This program looks at the underlying assumptions we make about human behavior and explains them. In particular the workshop will apply this knowledge to understanding how to make Performance management more effective and efficient
As a result of attending this workshop, delegates will have developed:
- A clearer understanding of human behavior
- A clear appreciation of how attitude affects behavior and motivation
- Be clearer on how to manage employee performance by:
- Having practiced performance appraisal interviewing
- Having worked though discipline and grievance case studies and examples
- A clearer understanding of their behavior and attitudes
Who Should Attend?
- Managers and supervisors who want to get the most out of the people they manage
- Managers who are new to managing people and are looking for an insight into human behavior
- HR specialists who are advising on people issues may benefit from discussing some of the underlying assumptions about human behavior and learning some new skills in applying assertive behavior
- Individuals who are curious about behavior and attitudes and want to direct them to improved employee performance
Performance and the Individual
- Psychological profiles – Jungian typology and understanding human behavior
- How competency frameworks support performance management
- Human behavior questionnaire
- The Iceberg model to understand behavior
- Models of Performance Management
- The Johari window
Managing Employee Performance
- Discipline, capability and grievance
- Recognizing the difference between Capability and conduct issues
- The “rules of Natural Justice”
- The purposes of discipline
- Inefficiency and box markings
- Models of motivation and behavior
The Assertiveness Model of Behavior and Attitudes
- Identifying and recognizing the types of behavior:
- Indirectly aggressive
- Passive (aggressive)
- Communication skills
- Being proactive with people
Exercises with Behavior and Attitudes
- Managing performance -The Performance Appraisal Interview
- Role plays – dealing with discipline and Grievance cases
- Case studies –real stories explored and developed
Attitudes and Attitudes to Self
- The Behavior mirror diagnostic tool
- Social styles –a behavior model
- Program review
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)