Managing and Implementing Effective Corporate Governance Structures Training
Many companies and the business community widely regard good corporate governance as essential, as its efforts justifies share price premium. This course will feature several case-studies of companies where governance has failed and how successful companies, who practices strong ethical high standards, comes up solid in top form.
Using case-study methodology, we will learn the importance of aligning interest of all stakeholders including creditors and lenders, consumers and controlling and minority shareholders in a corporation. The case-study approach will cover topics such as internal controls, the role of independent directors, appointment of directors, access to information, remuneration, board and director evaluation, audit committee, risk management committee, transparency, communication to shareholders, succession planning, safety committee and conflict of interest situations.
Who Will Benefit?
Any professionals, business executives, corporate leaders and even office employees because in corporate governance, the business ethics also works from top to bottom, as compliance in any ethical company.
Organisation Economic Co-operation Development (OECD)
- Principles of Corporate Governance (international best practice guidelines)
OECD Principles for Corporate governance
- OECD Principles translated into 4 traditional positions
- Board of Directors
- Accountability and Audit
Key Elements of CG
- Rights of shareholders & ownership functions
- Equitable treatment of shareholders
- Role of stakeholders in CG
- Disclosure & transparency
- Responsibilities of the board
Golden rules of Best Corporate Governance Practices in Private and Public Sector
- Internal controls
The Seven (7) Principles of Public Life
Case-study for clear ethical basis to business
- Applied business ethics in good corporate governance preventing fraud
Corporate Governance linked to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- How CSR as an antidote to corporate greed
- CSR is a Risk Management Tool
UN Global Compact – The 9 principles in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Investing in CSR
- What are the key drivers of CSR Programme?
- Activism, Threats, Litigation
- How do Companies Respond to Challenges?
- Identifying risks – social, environment, ethical risks
- A case-study on waste management
Quizes to enhance self-learning and understanding
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)