Pelatihan Leadership Skills and Strategies for Decision-Making
Leaders are made or broken by the quality of their decisions. Surprisingly, many of us approach decision making in a way that neither puts enough options on the table nor permits sufficient evaluation to ensure that we can make the best choice. Strategic decision making employs processes and tools to solve problems taking into consideration all elements affected by the decision and the resulting potential outcomes.
- Understand the leadership competencies and attributes.
- Distinguish between decision making and problem solving processes
- Identify obstacles to decision making processes
- Identify thinking skills and verbal behaviors that promote and hinder decision making
- Identify and apply the tools used in the decision making processes
- Distinguish between the value of team and individual decision making
- Define the role and key actions of the facilitator
- Recognize the accountabilities and responsibilities for organizational decision making
Who Should Attend?
- Mid-to upper-level managers responsible for the continuous leadership development of others and building high-performance organizations
- Team leaders and coaches who are called to inspire and motivate their workers each day to accept new responsibility
- Managers who wish to transform their way of thinking, managing and leading for a higher level of skill, empowerment, and overall achievement
- Those interested in achieving standards of excellence and who wish to enhance their management skills..
- Analyzing decision making
- Reaching a decision
- Implementing a decision
- Problem solving
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)