Pelatihan Leadership and Quality Management Meetings
- Practical leadership tools and techniques that can be applied immediately
- Successful leadership approaches from the best-of-the-best world-class
- How to apply the 10 most powerful leadership competencies for greater success.
- To consider methods for improving management performance.
- Effective strategic planning: a step-by-step process.
- Critical components of succession planning.
- Authentic coaching guidelines for turn-of-the-century leadership.
- Make meetings shorter and more productive.
- Have clear guidelines for the preparation and structure
- Decide the purpose and draw up an agenda.
- Apply skills in chairing and leading meetings.
- Insights into the successful implementation of teams.
- Improved ways leaders are measuring performance by using performance builders.
- New developed skills in negotiating.
Who Should Attend?
- Mid-to upper-level managers responsible for the continuous leadership development of others and building high-performance organizations
- Team leaders and coaches who are called to inspire and motivate their workers each day to accept new responsibility
- Managers who wish to transform their way of thinking, managing and leading for a higher level of skill, empowerment, and overall achievement
- Those interested in achieving standards of excellence and who wish to enhance their management skills..
- Leadership competencies
- Strategic leadership planning
- Managing knowledge and better ways to measure performance
- People management
- Leading teams
- What makes good meetings good / bad meetings bad?
- Obstacles to meeting effectiveness
- Key characteristics of an effective meeting
- Meeting rules
- Meeting process
- Agenda setting
- Operational excellence
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)