Pelatihan Inventory, Purchasing and Stores Management
In today’s economy, companies must be able to move large quantities of product quickly to locations across the globe. Overnight delivery methods have drastically altered customers’ expectations regarding delivery times. In light of these changes, effective Inventory Management is no longer static- the emphasis is on movement, and quick response to changing market demands.
- Maximize user service and provide fast and accurate issuing.
- Plan and control the warehousing operation to minimize the operational costs.
- Guarantee safety to the warehouse personnel and facilities.
- Plan to develop the warehouse personnel.
- Plan to deal and work with the problems and constraints related to warehousing management
Who Should Attend?
Those involved in warehousing store activities, both at the operational and supervisory levels. The program is also appropriate for anyone interested to know more about the interaction between warehousing and other materials management functions – purchasing, inventory control and distribution.
- Introduction To Warehousing Management
- Inventory Classification And Inventory Record Accuracy
- Inventory Record Accuracy
- Organizing The Storage And Material Handling
- Safety In The Warehouse
- Dealing With People-Related Warehousing Problems
- Productivity In The Warehouse
- Audit Of A Warehouse
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)