Introduction to Petroleum Economics Training
This blended-learning class is an excellent introduction for the attendees to the fundamentals of petroleum economics, including revenue, expenditures, fiscal systems, risk analysis, and investment analysis. The blended-learning
experience includes questions and answers from learning material, exercises, class discussions, team presentations, and an interactive challenge.
Non-financial professionals of all levels from technical and non-technical
- Cash flow basics
- Calculating revenue
- Estimating expenditures
- Fiscal systems
- Investment analysis
- Petroleum economics challenge (interactive exercise)
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.