Pelatihan Introduction to Drilling
If you work closely with drilling engineering, operations, or management, this course will increase your understanding of the concepts, terminology, and processes used in drilling a well. The course provides a complete overview of the workflow involved in the drilling of oil and gas wells, from office to wellsite. Attendees will also learn the roles and responsibilities involved in a drilling operation.
Who Should Attend?
Entry-level professionals of all disciplines and nontechnical support staff.
- Well construction and the role of drilling in the E&P life cycle
- Interaction with other disciplines
- Well design, including planning and engineering, and the data and analysis techniques needed to design a quality well
- Terminology and concepts used in the business of drilling, such as well timing, costs, risks, and AFE generation
- Drilling equipment explanation: Drilling rigs, bits, casing, and rig floor equipment
- Directional drilling and deviation control equipment and their operation, including unique characteristics of directional drilling
- Wellsite operations: Drilling, logging, casing, cementing, and completions
- Drilling kicks and well control, including well control equipment
- Real-time data collection, monitoring, and interpretation techniques used during drilling operations
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)