Pelatihan Housekeeping and Hospitality
- Help to prepare the participants to meet the challenges associated with the housekeeping department.
- Provide an overview of the key issues of housekeeping and maintenance management.
- To understand the theoretical and practical knowledge that constitutes the work of housekeeping
- To illustrate the complexities and demands of working in the industry through the scope of housekeeping
- The people who works in the hospitality field.
- Anyone who interested to be part of hospitality industry.
- The Role of Housekeeping in Hospitality Operations.
- Planning and Organizing the Housekeeping Department.
- Housekeeping Human Resources Issues.
- Managing Inventories .
- Controlling Expenses .
- Safety and Security .
- Managing an On-Premises Laundry.
- Guestroom Cleaning.
- Public Areas and Other Types of Cleaning.
- Ceilings, Walls, Furniture and Fixtures.
- Bed, Linens and Uniforms.
- Carpets and Floors.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)