Training Fluvial Sedimentation: Principles and Application
Fluvial Sedimentation training course range from petrophysicists, geologists, geophysicists or engineers who use core, borehole images, log data, core data and production data to produce or understand facies produced in a fluvial sedimentary environment. The goal of this training course is to learn to develop a G&G workflow which utilizes a variety of geological data essential to produce an accurate fluvial reservoir model.
- Understand different fluvial facies models and their sedimentary setting
- Interpret mud-logs, core and thin sections to produce fluvial facies logs and a facies model
- Utilize borehole images, log data, ECS and NMR to generate fluvial electro facies
- Identify accurate geological analogues, to derive input parameters for geological models
- Understand up-scaling, which honors geological data to create accurate static and dynamic geological modelling
Who Should Attend
- Reservoir engineers
- Technical project managers
- Exploration managers
Overview of the Alluvial and Fluvial Environment – The different Types of Physical Processes
- Alluvial and fluvial processes from braided to meandering channels
- Different type of physical processes from tractional to suspended flows
- Different types of river morphology and their impact on sedimentation
- Classification of fluvial clastic systems
Fluvial Sedimentation – Facies Characteristics of Different River Morphologies
- Understand different types of alluvial and fluvial systems
- Identify the different controlling processes and their facies and facies associations
- Sand body architecture and geometries
- Review the Petrophysical parameters and facies
Creating Electrofacies Utilizing the mudlog, Rock cuttings, Core, Borehole Images to Produce Facies Types
- Principle of Borehole images and interpreting Electrofacies
- Dip picking and dip interpretation in fluvial facies
- Palaeocurrent analysis and sediment dispersal patterns
- Creating electro facies incorporating core, log data, NMR and ECS – defining cut-offs
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)