EFFECTIVE OFFICE ADMINISTRATION TRAINING
Administration is the backbone of an organization. An effective administrator is an asset to an organization. He or she is the link between an organization’s various departments and ensures the smooth flow of information from one part to the other. Thus without an effective administration, an organization would not run professionally and smoothly.
An effective administrator should have the ability:
- To understand general concepts of Administration
- To enhance the office staff’s ability to manage and organize office effectively and professionally
- File in the proper way and filing standard
- Develop an appropriate assets management strategy
- Able to develop administrative procedures
- Able to plan and control administrative budget
The duty of an administrator depends on the company that the administrator works for. The main job responsibility of an administrator is to ensure the efficient performance of all departments in an organization. They act as a connecting link between the senior management and the employees. They provide motivation to the work force and make them realize the goals of the organization.
Office administration is one of the key elements associated with a high level of workplace productivity and efficiency. It is very difficult to run an organization without a good administration faculty. It is administrator, who makes the rules & regulations and applies these rules in an organization.
Sometimes, it is thought that the role of an administrator is not important in the company and neglects their presence. But without presence of an administrator an organization can never work in a sound way. All the tasks & all the departments are relates to the administration.
At the end of this program, the participants will:
- Understand the importance of knowing their own selves
- Be able to identify areas for-self improvements
- Learn some quick tips on grooming, hygiene and etiquettes
- Be taught the importance of Visual, Vocal & Verbal in communication
- Be given awareness on how to impress people face to face and over the phone
- Know about personality differences and how to work on similarities for success
- Get tips on how to manage bosses effectively and perform efficiently
- Be taught on creating records and filing based on the ISO requirements
- Learn to use time efficiently and achieve more for work-life balance
- Be more aware on their own performance standards and how to use the power of follow up to complete work effortlessly
Office Administrators, Secretaries, Personal Assistant, Executives, Clerks
The New Level of Thinking – It Starts With You
- The 4 Dimensions of Human Growth
- The 3H of Corporate Growth
- Using the 3S of Mind-set Change
- Paradigm Shift and the impact on individual and organisation
- Being Proactive – The Tips to accelerate
- The Self Esteem Bucket
- Your Image
- Work Habits
- Business Etiquette
- Office Etiquette
- Social Etiquette
- The Winning Image and Actions
- Packaging Yourselves (Visual, Vocal & Verbal)
- Body Language
- Creating Good First Impression
- Interpersonal Distances
- Important Phrases & Magic Languages
- Questioning Techniques
- Telephone Tips
- Introducing the Personality Profiles
- Popular Sanguine
- Perfect Melancholy
- Powerful Choleric
- Peaceful Phlegmatic
- Strategies to handle different personalities
- How well you know your boss?
- Why manage bosses?
- Tips for good relationship
- See Beyond Your Boss
- Demonstrate Sense of Responsibility
- Be Proactive
- Be a Critical Thinker
- Work WITH your BOSS
- Important things to know about filing
- How to set up a filing system
- Filing procedure, maintenance and safety
- Electronic filing
- Security and confidentiality issues
- Database and records management
Managing your time
- Time is your most expensive resources
- Time Management Matrix
- Causes for Poor Time Management
- Poor Habits
- Poor Skills
- Daily Planning Tools
- Techniques to Handle Procrastination & Interruptions
Effective Follow Ups & Performance Management
- Follow Up Techniques on People
- Follow Up Techniques on Paperwork
- Translating Organisational Goals to Individual Work Plans
- Performance Standards
- Embrace Self Development
- Monitor your own performance
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Pelatihan EFFECTIVE OFFICE ADMINISTRATION Training in Indonesia (Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, Etc..) Asia (Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur)