Training Drilling Waste Management And Solids Control Systems
COURSE CONTENT: This training course is designed to present basic concepts used in Drilling Waste Management. Delegates will be familiarized with common legislation, procedures and layouts of common systems used in the industry. The course will detail specifics on the operational principles, adjustments and specifics of common equipment used in Solids Control and Waste Management.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of the course, the delegates will be able to successfully perform maintenance, tests and adjustments on common equipment used in Solids Control and Waste Management.
TARGET GROUP: The course addresses Drilling Fluids Engineers, Solids Control and Drilling Waste Management Technicians.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)