Drilling Fundamentals Training
- Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- recognize the vocabulary specific to drilling,
- identify and describe drilling operations and equipment used,
- identify the different professionals involved in drilling and learn about their roles and responsibilities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Engineers and technicians interested but not involved in drilling: geologists, geophysicists, reservoir engineers, completion, production and process staff, platform designers, economists, etc.
ORGANIZATION OF DRILLING OPERATIONS
- Drilling principles.
- Cost, duration of a drilling job.
- Different people involved, types of contracts.
DRILLING PRINCIPLES – EQUIPMENT
- Different types of bits.
- Drilling string.
- Drilling rig:
- Hoisting function and equipment.
- Pumping function and equipment.
- Rotating function and equipment.
- Power function.
- Safety function and equipment.
- Mud and solid treatment.
- Reservoir notions.
- Functions of different casings.
- Parameters to be taken into account to determine well architecture.
- Examples of architectures.
- Cementing operations.
- Directional drilling.
- Well control.
- Fishing jobs.
- Wireline logging, well test (DST).
OFFSHORE DRILLING OPERATIONS
- Different types of rigs.
- Problems related to their use.
- Reservoir-wellbore interface.
- Equipment for flowing wells.
- Well intervention.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)