PELATIHAN MENYUSUN STRUKTUR GAJI
What Do Employees Look for in an Organisation?
One of the main attractions for an employee in any organization is a good salary and benefits plan
They specifically look for:
- A salary structure that reflects both fairness in relation to their work and to others in the organization
- A salary structure that provides salary increases over time and on merit so that they can grow with the company as they continue to contribute more
- A minimum salary and benefits plan according to the law
- A salary structure and benefits plan that is comparable to what other employers provide so as to remain in the organisation
- Components in a salary and benefits plan
- What do employees seek in salary and benefits?
- Equity in salary plan
- Factors that influence drawing up salary structures and benefits plans
2) Methods of Job Evaluation
- Paired comparisons
- Forced choice
- Factor Comparison
3) Points Method of Job Evaluation
- Type and description of compensable factors
- Number of points
- Degree of compensable factors
- Survey of external market
- Internal equity factors
- HAY method
4) Pay Structures
- Job grades and pay grades
- Fixed scale / Pay ranges
- Increment percentages and quantum
- Paying for cost of living
5) Paying for Skills and Knowledge
- Stair model
- Skills blocks model
- Job-point accrual model
- Cross-department model
6) Paying for Performance
- Linking performance with rewards
- Quantum of merit pay increase
- Performance bonus
- Profit sharing
- Gain sharing
7) Paying for Sales
- Service points
- Components of pay for sales
(8) Mandatory Benefits under the Employment Act 1955
- No of Annual leave days, PH, Rest days, Sick leave, Maternity leave
- Rate of retrenchment & termination benefits
- OT rates
(9) Minimum Wages Order (latest)
- What is the minimum wages to be paid in Indonesia?
- Monthly rates, daily rates and hourly rates
- Are foreigners also covered under the law?
(10) Minimum Retirement Age Act 2012
- Minimum retirement age
- Retirement age for employees on contract
- Does this apply to foreigners?
(11) Mandatory Benefits under Part-timers (Employment Act) Order 2010
- Definition of part-timer
- Leave and PH
(12) Mandatory Benefits under Children and Young Persons (Employment) Act 1966
- Limitation of contracts
(13) Discretionary Benefits
- Group insurance policy
- Retirement benefits / golden handshake
- Additional leave for special purposes
- Additional benefits for special purposes
- Education benefits / Scholarships
- Sundry loans
- Perks & other benefits
- Allowances for special purposes
- Prolong illness leave
- Paternity leave
- Garden leave
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.