Pelatihan Data Collection and Development for GIS
A geographic information system (GIS) had been heavily being used in Indonesia in various projects. Data collection and development is major, time consuming and vital part of every GIS project. Technologies like GIS, GPS and other surveying methods are employed for this purpose.
In this class, you will learn about concepts of GIS including spatial data structures, various data sources for geospatial technologies and transfer methods, error in data sources, projections and coordinate systems, geo- referencing. Robust practical assignment will teach you details and errors free data collection / surveying terminologies with transformation, visualization, digitization, QA/QC of data.
- Describe what is GIS? Why the data in GIS called geo referenced? GIS related domains.
- Explain data source for GIS, their benefits, drawbacks and errors
- Understand the basic concepts of geography necessary to efficiently and accurately use GIS technology.
- Define datum and geographic, projected coordinate system and their types
- Describe various source for data and data acquisition terminologies in GIS
- Describe the topological relationship of spatial data
- Understand the concepts of Global Positioning System and how it works
- Understand the concepts of Aerial surveying and how it works Understand the concepts of Remote Sensing and how it works
- Understand the technical language of GIS.
- Understand source of error in data acquisition and FIX the error using GIS software tools
- Describe what is GNSS, how it works and errors in GNSS?
- Survey of utilizes, land use and other features using handheld GPS
- Surveying with satellite imagery reference with visual interpretation and poor GNSS coverage
- Perform precise survey for GCP collection with geodetic receiver
- Describe what is distributed database and how to perform data syncing
- Explain real time updating mechanism using filed client hardware
- Understand how to perform total station surveying
- Perform operation in QGIS like geo-referencing, digitization, and topology, map composition and printing
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.