Data Acquisition During Drilling Operations Training
- Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- understand, assess and interpret measurements made while drilling,
- learn about techniques and equipment used for coring during drilling operations,
- understand how to prevent kicks and drilling problems with mud logging data analysis,
- understand wireline and LWD technology with regard to log data analysis,
- appreciate the geoscientists’ work in a quick-look log analysis at the rig site.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Young engineers and supervisors, toolpushers with some experience in drilling.
- Tasks of various professionals at the drilling site.
- Main documents carried out.
- Mechanical parameters (WOH, WOB, RPM, Torque, ROP) & hydraulic parameters (SPP, Flows, Pits and mud characteristics). Physical principles of sensors used on well site.
- Cuttings (sampling, cleaning and analysis).
- Detection and evaluation of Oil & Gas shows while drilling.
- Carry out a section of geological log.
- Case studies.
- Data collected with coring.
- Conventional coring operation.
- Cores bits and drilling strings for coring operations.
- Advanced coring technics: turbo-coring, soft formations coring, gel coring.
- Oriented coring system.
- Side wall coring.
- Storage and handling process for cores during surface recovery: cores cutting, preliminary well site analysis, storaging of cores.
WELL LOGGING & LOGGING WHILE DRILLING
- Definition of basic concepts used in log interpretation.
- Wireline logging:
- Well site setup and log records operation.
- Main logging tools and applications (caliper, GR, SP, resistivity, nuclear, acoustic).
- Quick-look interpretation: reservoir identification and characterization (lithology, porosity, fluid types, saturation).
- Case study.
- Logging while drilling:
- Main LWD sensors and measurements (directional, resistivity, nuclear, acoustic, pressure…).
- Applications for directional drilling, geosteering, formation evaluation, predictive pressure.
- Pressure measurement concepts.
- Different technics for sampling with wireline and LWD tools.
- Prevention actions to handle sampling operations.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)