Customer Profiling Techniques Training
The ability to profile your customers has become an important skill in today’s competitive and customer-oriented business environment. Customer profiling will give your organisation the ability to better understand your existing customer base and identify potential new business opportunities. This training course is designed to give delegates the techniques and procedures they require to gain insight into the behavior of their customers. This insight allows for improved customer service, increased call center efficiency, added cross-sell and up sell opportunities, streamlined sales and marketing processes, reduced costs, and increased customer service satisfaction.
- Use customer profiling techniques and procedures to increase profitability
- Describe how to leverage the organisation’s relationship with the customer base
- Utilize customer profiling techniques to design effective customer satisfaction surveys
- Employ customer profile information to proactively generate up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Set SMART objectives for continuous improvement
- Work effectively with each of the four customer temperament styles
Who Should Attend?
- Accounts , Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Anyone who is or will be responsible for Planning or develop plans
- What is customer profiling?
- Breakout session: Advantages and Disadvantages of Customer Profiling
- Understanding the concept of Emotional Intelligence
- The history of temperament profiling
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- DISC temperament profiling system
- Understanding the four customer temperament styles
- Benchmarking the best and worst customer service providers
- What is Customer Segmentation?
- Using segmentation for gaining customer insight and market penetration
- Data Mining
- Predictive Modeling
- Customer Lifecycle Management
- Key Account Management strategies
- Keeping up with changing communication technology
- Body language: How to read a person like a book
- Identifying your customer’s preferred learning style
- Active listening skills to improve communication effectiveness
- Questioning skills to identify a customer’s expectations and service requirements
- Tips for giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Breakout session: How to Use ‘Customer Service’ to Build Customer Loyalty
- Serving internal and external customers
- Customer “touch points”
- Motivating customers with rewards and incentive programmes
- Teambuilding and leadership exercise
- The benefits of measuring and monitoring customer satisfaction
- Best practices for creating a Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Your attitude makes a difference
- Setting SMART Objectives
- Stress management tips
- Time management skills to improve daily productivity
- Course review and feedback
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)