Pelatihan Customer Profiling Techniques & Proceed
The Customer Service workshop will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process. Your participants will be provided a strong skillset including in-person and over the phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers, and generating return business.
· State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
· Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
· Identify your customers’ needs
· Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
· Build good will through in-person customer service
· Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
· Connect with customers through online tools
· Deal with difficult customers
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for marketing and sales representatives, managers and directors, and small business owners who have not had formal marketing training. The program is also recommended as an excellent preparation for persons expecting to assume marketing responsibilities.
- Who We Are and What We Do
- Who Are Customers?
- What Is Customer Service?
- Who Are Customer Service Providers?
- Establishing Your Attitude
- Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs
- Understanding the Customer’s Situation
- Generating Return Business
- In-Person Customer Service
- Giving Customer Service over the Phone
- Providing Electronic Customer Service
- Recovering Difficult Customers
- Understanding When to Escalate
- Dealing with Legal and Physical Threats
- Ten Things You Can Do to WOW Customers Every Time
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)