Customer Experience Perfection for Modern Managers Training
Customers are more informed, connected, and empowered than ever before. In a world where customers are in control, managers must understand the importance of focusing on the customer experience (CX) and want to enhance customer value through managing the customer experience. This is a practical training for modern managers who want to know why, what and how to implement amazing customer experience whilst looking for practical and valuable solutions. During training, managers will find pragmatic ways to improve their customers’ experience and utilize customer intelligence to competitive advantage. They will also benefit from practical ideas and real-life examples.
- Understand the customer experience framework
- Develop strategic approach for implementing CX
- Gain the knowledge of customer journeys
- Learn how to employ and motivate a CX team
- Learn how to create a customer focused culture
Who Should Attend?
- Customer Experience Managers / Directors / Officers
- Head of Customer Service Department
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Customer Service Department Managers / Supervisors
- Customer Satisfaction Managers / Directors / Supervisors
- Account Managers / Team Leaders / Team Managers
- Other managers required to understand customer experience
Essentials of Customer Experience Management (CXM)
- The five steps of CXM framework
- The roles and responsibilities of a customer-focused manager
- Adapting new technologies to maximize impact on CX
- Essentials of profitable customer experience
- Facets of customer experience
- The seven core elements of great CX
Developing Customer Experience Strategy for Business
- Ten principals behind great customer experience
- Creating your value proposition
- Conducting customer research for benchmarking
- Evolving and transforming CX
- Practical steps for implementing CX innovation
- Case study: The Lego Group
Designing and Measuring Customer Experience
- Understanding clients’ needs and expectations
- Designing customer experiences: custom loyalty matrix
- Mapping the customer journey
- Understanding emotions in customer experience
- Key customer metrics and effective measuring
- Case study: The Apple customer experience
Hiring Top Customer Service Personnel
- Using BEST approach for hiring CX team
- Building CX Knowledge in the workforce
- Managing your CX Team
- Recognizing and rewarding performance
- Equipping and supporting teams for success
- Case Study: Cemex
Creating Customer-Focused Organisation
- The role and responsibility of customer-focused organization
- Organizational requirements for SXM
- Creating customer-focused corporate culture
- Customer experience vs. employee Experience
- Best Practices – Xerox’ Five Pillars of customer-focused strategy
- Action plan
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)