Custom Clearance Training
Customs and security initiatives have imposed new regulations on companies that make it more challenging than ever to trade internationally. We all understand the importance of customs clearance in the supply chain. Compliance to local market regulations and excellent relationship with local authorities is absolutely crucial. This course requires knowledge on procedures that is becoming more and more technical. It examines the ways for one to become competent and effective to manage the procedures well.
Upon successful completion of this course, the delegates will be able to:
- Provides the exporting, importing or Logistics Company with a clear understanding of Custom Clearance Process
- Create an awareness of the importance of Customs and the various activities therein
- To make participants conversant with the Laws and Regulations Governing Customs Clearance
- Provide trainees with the necessary skills and knowledge to enable them to carry out their job with professionalism
- Provide an understanding of operations of Customs Clearance
Who Should Attend?
This course is a must for those operational and supervisory personnel needing to become familiar with clearance returns requirements and other operations staff involved in import and export procedures.
Module 1: Objectives, responsibilities & organizational structure of Customs Authority
Module 2: Identification of all involved parties
Module 3: Custom Law & Tariff Classification
Module 4: Import & Export’ Custom Procedures & Documentation
· Legal landing place and mode of transport
· Cargo clearance at sea/air ports
· Customs declaration forms
· Shipping Documents
· Customs clearance & Payment of duty
· Cargo booking procedures
· Various types of customs duty payments under all conditions such as pre-paid duties, drawbacks, price incentives, deferred payments, temporary release, electronic payment, etc….
Module 5: Valuation & Classification
· General principles & methods of valuation and Form Customs according to GATT
· Principals and rules of classification
Module 6: Risk management and trade facilitation
Module 7: Free Zones and bonded custom warehouses regulations, specifications and characteristics
Module 8: Incoterms
· Obligations, insurance and liabilities, transport and payments, transfer of risk and ownership.
Module 9: Impact of international agreements on import / export commodities and custom tariff
Module 10: Customs Claims
· Time-frames, requirements and necessary documentation
Module 11: Returning defective merchandise
· Required Documentation
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)