Pelatihan Cost Effective for Advanced Maintenance Management
Complexity of maintenance emerges from the variability of Maintenance tasks, the impossibility of expecting most of the failures and hence the repair request, and the variety and the limitation of resources to be applied
Upon completing this course successfully, participants will be able to:
- Increase personnel productivity
- Apply Life Cycle cost and risk planning at facility assets
- Target Maintainability and Reliability in the development of facility maintenance plans
- Understand how to decide rationally what maintenance activities to outsource and what isn’t
- Understand the different types of maintenance contracts
- Learn how to define service levels and monitor the contractor performance
- Learn how to develop a maintenance contract
- Recognize the pitfalls
- Understand how to evaluate the delivered performance of all parties involved
This is an interactive training program and will consist of the following training approaches:
- Seminars & Presentations
- Group Discussions
- Case Studies & Functional Exercises
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who want to update himself on Reliability, Maintenance, Maintenance Contracts
- Anyone who have been assigned the responsibility to develop a maintenance strategy
- Definitions Of Reliability, Maintenance & Asset Management
- The Total Cost Of Maintenance
- Best Practice Reliability And Maintenance Processes
- Best Practice Asset Management
- Reliability& Maintenance Information Requirements
- Inventory Impact And Costs
- Selecting Reliability & Maintenance Tactics
- Predictive Maintenance & Condition Monitoring
- Developing And Selecting Predictive Maintenance Systems
- Life Cycle Reliability Assessment Best Practices
- Developing Best Practice Maintenance Programs
- Maintenance Contract Types
- Choosing The Right Contractor
- Costing The Service
- Use Of Balanced Scorecard With Performance Contracts
- Interactive Exercise And Examples
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.