Corporate Identity and Brand Management Training
How your brand is perceived within your own country, and internationally, whether it stands out from competitors, is more important than ever. This innovative branding masterclass helps participants plan, implement, launch and manage an effective brand that wins internal and external support.
We look at what brands are, why organisations need one, what value they bring and how to build and manage a brand.
- Explain the benefits of branding and how to use a brand to support their organisation’s business purpose
- Use the principles of branding to develop an effective brand for their organisation, or refine the existing brand
- Develop support for the brand from a wide cross section of stakeholders including executives, employees, customers, influencers and the media
- Create a range of print, online, multimedia and face2face collateral to explain what the brand stands for and how to use it
- Use mechanisms to monitor the brand over time, including performance and perceptions, recommending effective ways of refreshing the brand when needed
Who Should Attend?
- Marketing directors
- Business owners
- PR managers, PR Executives & Marketing Executive
- Branding, product, design & marketing managers
- Graphic designers in the private sector, public sector and start-up
The Importance of Branding
- What is a brand?
- What do leaders expect when they invest in branding?
- Who owns our brand?
- How do brands add value to an organization?
- How to link brand to the organisation’s mission, vision, values and purpose?
- What should a brand include? – differentiation, relevance, trust, emotion
Creating an Effective Brand
- 8 key criteria for a branding strategy
- 7 essential elements of a brand’s identity
- Developing brand values and value propositions
- Using customer insights to build the brand
- Creating buyer personas that resonate with customers and potential customers
- Connecting brand to the past, present and future
Developing Support for the Brand
- Finding a brand champion from the leadership team
- Characteristics of great brand champions
- Empowering employees as brand ambassadors
- Using celebrities as brand ambassadors
- Developing fans and bloggers as online brand ambassadors
- Proving the brand’s worth to shareholders using the international standard ISO 10668
Explaining the Brand
- Developing the branding guidelines
- Creating the brand manual
- Running branding workshops for employees and creative agencies
- Developing a branding communications plan for internal and external audiences
- Running a brand launch event
- Ensuring consistent delivery of multiple launch events
Protecting the Brand Over Time
- Monitoring customers’ experiences and perceptions of the brand
- Monitoring opinion formers’ and influencers’ views
- Monitoring what is said in the media
- Knowing when to refresh the brand
- Exercise where participants create and present their own brand
- Action planning to take learning back into the workplace
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)