Pelatihan Contract Management
Contract Management is the means by which organisational objectives are delivered through contractual arrangements with suppliers. In many organisations the role of Contract Manager is delegated to operational management and therefore segregated, in terms of responsibilities, from the procurement process. Effective contract management requires a coordinated and structured approach to supplier management lead by individuals with a breadth of procedural and interpersonal skill sets.
This Contract Management training course is designed to enhance the performance and confidence of personnel involved in managing supplier contracts, thereby optimising the delivery of value from external supply contracts.
When delivered in-house, this contract management course can be readily customised to enable client specific contract management strategy, policy and guidance to be incorporated into course materials and delivery.
We also have extensive experience of facilitating post-course learning for our in-house clients, providing delegates with support in applying the learning from the course to their roles and delivering real contract performance improvement (ROI) for their organisation.
- Understand their role and the role of others in managing supplier contracts
- Structure their approach to managing contracts with suppliers
- Manage and facilitate improved contract performance through sound procedures and motivation of supplier personnel
- Manage supplier performance making effective use of review meetings and other approaches
- Make a professional impact in their relationships with suppliers and other stakeholders
- Input to and utilise the written contract in their management of contracts
- Deliver tangible improvements and benefits from their supply contracts
Who Should Attend?
- Personnel responsible for managing the performance of supplier contracts
- Managers responsible for supporting contract management staff (operations and procurement)
- Supplier personnel responsible for managing contract delivery with their customers
- Procurement personnel requiring a detailed insight to contract performance management
- The role of the contract manager
- Structuring the contract management process to optimise contract performance
- Understanding the structure of the legal contract and the practical implications for contract managers
- The role of risk management in managing supplier contracts
- The application of performance management and continuous improvement principles in commercial contracts
- The “Contract Manager’s Practical Toolkit” to facilitate contract performance improvement
- The application of supply chain management and process improvement principles to deliver contract objectives
- Effective supplier and stakeholder relationship management
- Inter-personal skills used in managing supplier relationships effectively
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)