Training Communication, Coordination And Leadership: Enhancing Leadership And Supervisory
It has been said that all business is a conversation, and that it is the ability of people at all levels in an organization to create and maintain a rich conversation with each other and with other businesses that ultimately creates business success. That conversation relies on excellent communication skills. The best and most charismatic leaders are abundantly skilled communicators, able to coordinate and lead their teams because they create an environment in which others genuinely want to work. The best and most skilled coordinators are able to manage time, people and priorities, influence at all levels, and still display a sense of leadership which makes others want to follow them.
By the end of the course participants will:
- Have raised their self-awareness to understand their strengths and skills gaps as leaders and coordinators
- Have learnt practical ways of addressing their skills gaps
- Understand the subjective experience of others and how to respond to it
- Be able to demonstrate advanced communication skills, both verbally and non-verbally
- Be able to coordinate people, events and projects with confidence
- Be able to manage time and teams effectively
- Understand what motivates people at work and how to increase their motivation
- Be aware of the latest leadership theories and their practical application in the workplace
Who Should Attend?
This training is intended to take those who supervise other people and processes and give them pure communication and leadership skills to enable them to have the capacity to both lead and manage people. Good Communication and Leadership skills is always been the best and essential tool in driving a bigger workforce.
Who do you think you are?
- Personal profiling
- Assessing your current leadership style
- Assessing your abilities as a coordinator
- Your preferred team role
- Your own communication style
Enriching your communication skills
- Subjective experience and communication
- Advanced language patterns for influence
- Questioning and listening skillfully
- Motivation and behavioral drivers
- Hygiene factors and motivators
Glasser’s innate drivers
- Filters of experience
- The emotional loop
- The skills of the coordinator
- Time management
- Team working skills
- Essentials of project management
- Meeting management
- Effective use of IT to support coordination activities
The modern leader
- The 10 intelligences
- Exploring emotional intelligence
- Emotional intelligence and leadership
- Theory X and Theory Y – push and pull leadership
- Values and leadership
- The culture of your organization
Communicating, coordinating and leading
- What do people say about your team – and what do you want them to say?
- Key challenges for your team and how to meet them
- Case study – communicating, coordinating and leading in practice
- Personal action planning
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)