Cathodic Protection Rectifier Training
This course provides attendees with the fundamentals and methods of cathodic protection, component design & operation troubleshooting rectifier, installation and routine maintenance and also troubleshooting standard units.
- Electrical engineer supervisors
- Cathodic Protection Technicians.
- Technicians who are responsible for maintaining the integrity of of the cathodic system
- Basic electricity
- Codes and standards
- Electrical hazards
- Lock out procedures
- Rectifier construction
- Reading and adjusting the rectifier
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.