Training Basic Log Interpretation (BL) and Well Logging
- Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- understand wireline and mud log acquisition techniques,
- grasp fundamental physics of log measurements and to perform log quality control,
- perform basic log interpretation in order to identify and characterize reservoirs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Geologists, geophysicists, reservoir engineers interested in well log interpretation.
BASIC INTERPRETATION CONCEPTS
- Seals and reservoirs.
- Definition of main reservoir petrophysical and fluid properties (lithology, porosity, resistivity, saturation).
- Fundamental equations for log interpretation in clean formations.
- Measurement environment (drilling, borehole, invasion process).
MEASUREMENTS & APPLICATIONS
- Mud logging and coring operations.
- Wireline logging operations.
- Well log: header, calibrations, parameters, repeat section, main log.
- Logging tool principle, limitation, application, quality control.
- Caliper, Gamma Ray and GR spectrometry, spontaneous potential.
- Resistivity (induction, Laterolog) and microresistivity measurements.
- Porosity and lithology measurements: nuclear (litho-density, neutron) and acoustic logging.
BASIC LOG INTERPRETATION
- Wireline log interpretation in clean formations:
- Identification of shales, common geological formations and reservoirs.
- Cross-plot technique with density and neutron.
- Identification of fluid contacts.
- Hydrocarbon effects on logs.
- Determination of lithology and porosity.
- Determination of Rw (SP, Ratio, Rwa).
- Determination of water and hydrocarbon saturations.
- Case of oil-based mud.
- Estimation of h.Phi.So.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.