Training Attention Management
Attention Management is a useful skill that allows managers to connect with their employees on an emotional level and motivate them to focus on their work and how to reach their personal and company goals. Your participants will gain valuable insight and strategies into what it takes to be more attentive and vigilant.
- Define and understand attention management.
- Identify different types of attention.
- Create strategies for goals and SMART goals.
- Be familiar with methods that focus attention.
- Put an end to procrastination.
- Learn how to prioritize time.
- Increased productivity
- Increased job satisfaction
Who Should Attend?
- Managers who wish to transform their way of thinking, managing and leading for a higher level of skill, empowerment, and overall achievement
- Those interested in achieving standards of excellence and who wish to enhance their management skills
- Introduction to Attention Management
- Types of Attention
- Strategies for Goal Setting
- Training Your Attention
- Attention Zones Model
- SMART Goals
- Keeping Yourself Focused
- Prioritizing Your Time
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)