Advanced Supervisory Skills Training
Building advanced supervisory skills is critical to help you and your organization succeed in challenging economic times. This course is designed for helping experienced supervisors develop advanced supervisory and management skills such as effective management, performance management, goal setting, motivation, and team development.
- To set objectives and targets to achieve the vision, mission and goals of an organisation
- To apply the skills of leadership to enhance the supervisory role
- To motivate people and build successful teams
- To develop verbal skills to influence people with a constructive outcome
- To develop assertiveness skills to cope confidently with different people
- To solve problems creatively and develop and sound decision-making techniques
- To increase effectiveness of time management and control stress
Who Should Attend?
- Senior and experienced supervisors who would like to develop into managerial responsibility
- Supervisors who would like to develop into a more senior supervisory role
- Senior supervisors who would like to refresh and develop their skills
- Supervisors who would like to develop their practical and relevant skills and techniques
- Senior team leaders
- Senior project supervisors
Setting Objectives and Targets
- Where are you now and where do you want to be, by when?
- Plan and actions required to achieve these objectives
- Improve organisational, team and individual performance with quantifiable targets
- Monitoring, measuring and feeding-back results
- Vision, roles and responsibilities of an inspirational leader
- Qualities, skills and commitment required
- Adapting leadership styles to different situations
- Overcoming the challenges of leadership
- Factors which motivate you and others
- Achieving organisational goals with a motivated workforce
- Increasing motivation to improve individual performance
- Management skills required to motivate individuals and teams
- Characteristics of an effective team
- Roles and responsibilities of individuals in the team
- Building a strong team which delivers results
- Delegating, appraising, evaluating, coaching and mentoring skills for teambuilding
Verbal Communication Skills
- Structure simple messages using appropriate language and delivery
- Listen attentively to ensure mutual understanding
- Generate productive and open discussions to solve problems
- Overcome the barriers to effective verbal communication
- Analysis of factors which influence people
- How to influence people without power and authority over them
- Chairing and participating in meetings which produce results
- Finding common ground and reaching agreement
- Characteristics and skills of assertiveness
- Handling difficult people with confidence
- Giving feedback and receiving criticism constructively
- Responding appropriately to aggressive, assertive and passive people
Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Analysis of causes, symptoms and implications of a problem
- Generating a range of creative solutions
- Prioritising options against objective criteria to make a decision
- Implementing decisions, evaluating results and responding to feedback
Time and Stress Management
- Prioritising and organising work according to goals
- Eliminating time wasters
- Identifying the causes and symptoms of stress
- Planning and implementing your strategy to avoid burnout
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)