Training Advanced Fault Diagnosis Techniques in Power System
This advanced course is devoted to developing qualifications of advanced Fault Diagnosis in Power Systemand to be capable to properly detecting, analysis and removing fault in power engraftation plants and transmission stations.
- Understanding components ofFault Diagnosis in Power Systemand discussion of all elements.
- Identification of the most important faults which common happening in electrical network.
- Studying and analysis and detecting fault causes and how to deal with it
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for , Engineers, advanced Technicans, advanced electric technicians from transmission lines department. Preferably, those technicians who have knowledge in overhead transmission & ground lines.
- Electrical Network
- Power System
- Calculation Preliminaries
- Power Generation Plants And Fault Analysis
- Substation Main Faults
- Prevent and Mitigate Cascading Blackouts
- Overhead Lines & Underground Cables
- Faults Prediction
- Fault Diagnosis
- Improving Electrical Network Efficiency & Performance
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)