RISK MANAGEMENT IN PRODUCTION SURFACE FACILITY
Jadwal Training 2015, Bulan Januari, Bulan februari,bulan maret, bulan april,bulan mei, bulan juni, bulan juli,bulan agustus,bulan september,bulan oktober,bulan desember, Informasi seminar 2015 2016 2017 2018 | Informasi Training 2015 2016 2017 2018 | Jadwal Training terbaru 2015 2016 2017 2018| info seminar 2015 2016 2017 2018 | Info training 2015 2016 2017 2018 | Jadwal Seminar 2015 2016 2017 2018 | Jadwal training 2015 2016 2017 2018 | Jadwal Workshop 2015 2016 2017 2018 | Info training indonesia 2015 2016 2017 2018| Seminar Running 2015 2016 2017 2018 | Training Running 2015 2016 2017 2018 | In-House Training 2015 2016 2017 2018 | Pelatihan Running 2015 2016 2017 2018 | Provider Training di Yogyakarta, Provider Training di Jakarta, Provider Training di Surabaya, Provider Training di Balikpapan, Provider Training di Pontianak, Provider Training di Solo, Provider Training di Bandung, Provider Training di Bogor, Provider Training di Semarang, Provider Training Indonesia
Permintaan brosur Lengkap, Harga dan Instruktur Training di Tahun ini, Hubungi kami :
Via Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Via Sms atau WA : 0857 2459 5005
RISK MANAGEMENT IN PRODUCTION SURFACE FACILITY
This course is designed to provide participants with a complete overview of Oil and Gas Production and to provide a comprehensive understanding of risk Management until evaluation to handle in production surface facilities . It will be delivered in order to meet the needs of non-technical personnel, and go into detail of technical personnel’s daily in-field operation, safety and maintenance.
Technical and non-technical personnel, Engineer, Facility, HSE, Drilling, Maintenance engineers, supervisor, and production operation staff who involved in the field and plant operation, Everybody who wants to take benefits from this course of Oil & Gas Company who involves in or concern with daily onshore & offshore oil & gas surface production facilities and those who responsible of the continuity and integrity of the surface production.
- Overview of Oil and Gas Production.
- Onshore and Offshore Facilities.
- Wellheads, Manifolds and Gathering
- Phase Separation and Oil Treating.
- Gas Compression, Conditioning and Treating
- Metering, Storage and Export.
- Pipelines and Risers.
- Produced Water Treating.
- Filters, Scrubbers, Reboilers and Heat Exchangers.
- Risk in Production Surface Facilities.
- Risk Management Process Steps ; the Management Circle.
- Risk Management Planning.
- Risk Identification and Assessment.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Risk Response Planning, Monitoring and Control.
- Probability and Consequence of Failures.
- Risk Level in API, ASME and DNV Codes and Standards.
- PoF and CoF Calculation.
- Preventive/Corrective Maintenance and Inspection Planning.
- RBI Deliverable: Where, What, How and When to Inspect.
- Case Study/ Examples: Application of the Method.
- Definition of Surface Facilities System Studied.
- Segmentation of Pipelines and Equipment.
- Detail Information needed of all items.
- Risk Assessment and Analysis Procedures.
- Determination of Factors in Likelihood Category
- Calculation of PoF and Likelihood Analysis.
- Determination of Elements in Consequence Category.
- Calculation of CoF and Consequence Analysis.
- Presentation of Results.
- Segment Risk Distribution Matrix.
- Average Risk Distribution Matrix.
- The Logic of High Risk Response Plan.
- Response to Achieve Medium-High Level.
- Response to Achieve Medium Level.
- Corrective Action needed.
- Financial Risk Evaluation.
- Summary and Discussion
INSTRUCTOR & CV
Dr. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA & Team
- Rachmat is a lecturer in the department of petroleum in Bandung University since 1979 until now. Mr. Sudjati is an alumnus of the ITB graduating in 1977, then continued his education at diplome d’Etude Approfondie Ecole Centrale de Lyon, UCB Lyon I, FRANCE. And in the years 1985 – 1987 he took courses Docteur en Mecanique de Fluide (Methode Numerique) Ecole Centrale de Lyon, UCB Lyon I, FRANCE.
- Rachmat often becomes instructors in many petroleum-related training to companies throughout Indonesia, such as Pertamina, Chevron, Rhino LNG, Total, Vico, Mobil Oil Indonesia, Ministery of Mining and Energy, Unocal Indonesia, Lemigas, IATMI-IWPL Gas , PPTM Gas, PT Caltex Pacific Indonesia, Gulf, Arco, etc.. Training topics that he conveys them is production surface and down hole equipment, Basic Reservoir Engineering, Sucker Rod Pumping Theory and Practice, Production Logging Engineering, Nodal Analysis and Production Optimization, Well Test, Operation and Interpretation, Well Design, Completion and Workover , Numerical and Statistical Methods for Petroleum Engineering Problems, Oil-Well Stimulation, Hydraulic fracturing, Statistics for Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Simulation for Enhanced Oil Recovery, Applied Reservoir Engineering and Reservoir Simulation, Aspects of Horizontal Well Technology, Geology and Geophysics Modeling, Advanced Programming on Numerical Analysis and Industrial Information Systems, Management Information System, Well Stimulation of Oil and Gas Reservoir, Horizontal Well Technology, Transportation of Oil and Gas, Sand Control Technology, and others. Mr. Sudjati did a lot of research in the field of Oil and Gas and has published and took seminar.